Q: Car leaking coolant.

I noticed a coolant leak, but I am not sure if it is internal or external. I also need transmission fluid.

Hello. Coolant leaks can come from so many different spots on your car. The most common that I have seen is the water pump, the radiator, or one of the heater hoses. A mechanic would either do a cooling system pressure test or add dye to the cooling system to find the location of the leak. As for the transmission, if the fluid is just a little low then you need to add some. If it is very low then you may have a leak. Most of the time this transmission will leak at one of the axle seals. You should get the assistance of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, if you cannot find the coolant leak or have other issues with the transmission.

3. Car leaking coolant.