Q: Oil leaking and engine went out after sitting for 5 months.

Car has not been running for over 5 months. I think the engine went out. The car stopped on me and oil was leaking out.

If oil dumped out of the vehicle and then it stopped running, there was likely a catastrophic failure and subsequent lack of oil pressure. From your description, it sounds like there is a good chance the engine is ruined. A trained technician will be able to inspect the engine and tell you for sure. Since your vehicle doesn’t run, the qualified technicians at YourMechanic would be a good choice since they make house calls.

3. Oil leaking and engine went out after sitting for 5 months.