Q: Truck bogs down at wot.

Just changed the pcm, before that there were all sorts of problems. Now the only problem is when accelerating if you give to much throttle it bogs horribly. The longer you drive it the worse it gets. Thought it was a vacuum issue but have reran all vacuum lines. All are now new. Things I have changed, tps, maf, iac, fuel pump and filter, plugs, wires, dist. Cap, rotor button, pcv, and of coarse the pcm. Truck runs good on accel, cruises fine, however bogs down horribly at wot or anytime kick down is initiated.

A: Hi there. It appears as if you've check...

Hi there. It appears as if you've checked all the usual suspects that can impact acceleration "bogging" issues except for two the throttle body and fuel injectors. When you're quickly applying throttle to a fuel injected engine, having a clean throttle body and fuel injectors will significantly improve vaporization of the gasoline; thus reducing the bogging potential. When fuel flow / air flow is restricted; this can cause a "rich" situation; which ultimately causes the engine to bog. I'd suggest cleaning your throttle body first and testing the repair to see if that clears things up.