I have a 2014 isuzu nqr 5.2 engine

I have a 2014 isuzu nqr 5.2 engine Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the Isuzu? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission? I have a charging problem i have 14. 4 at the alternator but at the battery im only ge...

I have a 2014 isuzu nqr 5.2 engine Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the Isuzu? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission? I have a charging problem i have 14. 4 at the alternator but at the battery im only getting 11.1 dont know what could be relay ? 184000 automatic Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Relay yourself? What have you tried so far? Yes

Automotive Expert
Hi, my name is\*\*\*\*\* to justanswer. I will be assisting you with your question today. I am sorry that you are having difficulties with your vehicle and I will do my best to help you out. So, what you are describing is referred to as a voltage drop in the battery positive cable due to excessive resistance from corrosion inside the cable, cable is too small, or cable has a poor connection. Check all those possibilities and go from there.

hey just quick question there is no chance of a bad relay or charging fuse ? on a 2014 isuzu NQR 5.2 by any chance do you have wiring diagram so i can trace the wire because there is not a straight line . what i did was conect some jumper cable staright from the battery to the alternator and the gauge inside the truck was reading 14.6 which is good i just want to know from the alternator where does the cable goes.
Automotive Expert
Hi. Unfortunately here in the states I do not have a wiring schematic available to me for that model. The thicker 6 or 8 gauge wire connected to the back of the alternator goes directly to the battery or maybe on your model through a junction block of some sort. Just start at the alternator and follow it back towards the battery. Look for signs of green corrosion or blackening in the copper wire. That will cause your voltage drop.