Q: 2014 volkswagen jetta ac and heater stopped working

asked by on July 09, 2017

My ac stopped working. I replaced the resistor and blower motor and still doesnt work

Blower Motor Relay Replacement $88.05 - $244.58 Get a Quote

This may be related to a faulty blower motor or blower motor relay. Occasionally, the blower motor itself will wear out or become faulty working intermittently as the brush contacts inside the motor wear out. The blower motor relay supplies power to this motor when you turn the switch to "on" that can sometimes fail. When this happens, you may notice that you will not feel anything blowing out of the vents at all. This may also cause the blower motor to work intermittently. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vehicle’s blower motor system.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr