Q: i have a 50 cc scooter the engine won't start after i mess around with the idle

i was trying to stop my scooter from stalling at low speed but while i was tuning the idle it just stop working i was adjusting the air to fuel screw and it stop i tried to put it back where it was at first but nothing try to remove the spark plug and cleaning it but still no result i check the spark plug for a spark and it dose a nice big spark i did notist that my spark plug was very wet tho well that it

It is possible that you could have flooded the carb when you adjusted the air/fuel screw. I would keep the screw where it is at and let the scooter sit for a while to let the fuel disperse. Once the scooter has sat for a while, keep trying to start it and it should start up as long as the screw is adjusted to the same location that it was in the last time it was running correctly.

• i have a 50 cc scooter the engine won't start after i mess around with the idle