Q: Can you help? My car stopped starting.

My car was working until one day it wouldnt start anymore i put new fuel assembly new fuel pump new knock sensor and new starter after it stop working now car still doesnt start

Hi there. Check the spark plugs and wires to see if the engine is getting any spark to the cylinders.

If there is no spark and the spark plugs are white in color, then I recommend replacing the spark plugs and wires. If the spark plugs and wires are fairly new, then check the coil pack or distributor and see if there is any power out of the coil wires. If the coil is not firing, then the coil should be replaced. If there is no power to the coil or distributor, then there could be an issue with the harness or the ignition system to the ECM (computer).

Check the air filter to the engine and make sure that its clean. A dirty air filter will cause the engine to not get enough air and not burn the fuel causing the engine to not start.

If you need further assistance with your vehicle not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.