Q: Nissan Pulsar 2015 heating problem

Hi, I have problem with heating. When I start the motor, an hour or two heating is normally, 22C or 23C is good. But after one or two hour driving I need to put air on 25C or 26C heat, because it was cold in the car. Warm air blows only on foot. I drove the car to a service center. They convince me that everything is all right. What man can do?

Thanks a lot

Hi and thanks for your question. It sounds like you have two different things that could be fixed. There is either a vacuum line that split open on the blend doors to the heater and a/c system, or the blend switch or blend motor has failed causing the blend door to stay in the floor position.

When you drive down the road, if the out side blend door seal to the A/C system is not sealing, then cool air will come into the cab making the air seem not at warm making the driver turn up the heat to compensate for the cold air. If you need assistance diagnosing your heater system, then seek out a professional, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect the car and guide you through repairs.