Q: Can't lower spare tire, missing emergency jack.

Hi, I have all the tools needed to change my tire but I don't have the emergency jack, which is needed to lower the spare tire..what can I do? Thank you.

A: Hi there: There are a few pretty good vide...

Hi there:

There are a few pretty good videos on YouTube.com that provide instructions on how to lower the spare tire on a 2003 - 2008 Honda Pilot. However, if you’re missing the jack, the only way to complete this task is to use a different floor jack and the supplied tire removal breaker bar. If you don’t have a floor jack, as a neighbor if they have one that you can borrow or if they can offer some assistance. One of our mobile mechanics can help you with the spare tire installation if you need it.