Q: Coolant is leaking - how much would it cost to fix? 2009 Mini Cooper

How much would it cost me to fix the brakes and to fix the coolant cause its leaking.

Hello - for both the cooling system and the brake repair, a bit more information is needed. Repair costs for the cooling system leak will depend on what is causing the leak (water pump worn out, radiator hose cracked, radiator leaking, etc.). I would recommend a coolant loss inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs. For your brake repair, a bit more information on what is wrong with the brakes (worn pads, warped rotors, spongy brake pedal, etc.) will be needed to provide an estimate. Thanks for thinking of YourMechanic!

• Coolant is leaking - how much would it cost to fix? 2009 Mini Cooper