Q: Why are all my lights flickering dashboard lights to

All my lights and dashboard lights are flickering and the engine seems to be flickering to and my voltage meter reads over 14 volts

If the malfunctioning lights coincides with rough engine operation, there may be a global electrical problem. That might relate to charging system output or the integrity of main circuits. Some basic tests will have to be performed, along with using a scan tool to look at real time engine operating parameters to see if there is an engine management issue as well. To resolve this, the recommended service is a vehicle electrical system diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and resolved, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Why are all my lights flickering dashboard lights to