Q: My car keeps cutting off everytime I turn my steering wheel. Cranks up just fine but once I turn the wheel it turns off.

Car continues to turn off when the wheel is turned.

Hi There, Your car has a power steering pressure switch that sends a signal to the engine computer when the steering wheel is turned. In response, the engine computer commands the fuel injectors to introduce a little more fuel into the motor to help to compensate for the additional load that the power steering pump places on the motor. If something in this circuit is not working properly, the engine will not be compensated with more fuel as needed when the extra load on the engine is applied, and the engine will stumble, or stall. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. My car keeps cutting off everytime I turn my steering wheel. Cranks up just fine but once I turn the wheel it turns off.