Q: When turning left from a stop vehicle binds and stability control warning light flashes

When vehicle is stopped and you turn the wheel all the way to the left it feels as it momentarily binds up and the stability control light and abs light flashes. Come off the accelerator and the vehicle will move. Once driving it don't happen. Mostly when just satin out

Hello, Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car’s ECU. When the ECU senses an abnormal speed given specific conditions, it engages the ABS or traction control as needed to control the vehicle properly and safely. Occasionally, these sensors can fail or become faulty working intermittently sending inaccurate signals to the ECU. When this happens, you may experience the symptoms you have described. The ABS or traction control system may be inadvertently activated by these false or inaccurate signals. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your ABS and traction control system to determine the cause for this. You can find more information and book an appointment by click here

• When turning left from a stop vehicle binds and stability control warning light flashes