Q: Camshaft position sensor went out

I change it out but still want start is there anything else I need to do it turns over but want crank

3. Camshaft position sensor went out

Q: Q: My 2007 Grand Caravan hard detonation problem

As you know, a misfire can be caused by many different reasons such as bad spark plugs, spark plug wires, faulty fuel injectors, lack of voltage to fuel injectors, incorrect fuel pressure, an air intake leak and many other possibilities....

Q: what is the first thing I should do after I get a code reading P0864 Tcm Communication Circuit Range/Performance on my 2007 vw pas

Hi there. You might want to read this article about the P0864 OBD II trouble code as it will provide you with valuable information about what the code means, what causes this code to illuminate, what components trigger the code...

Q: Can't find where my fuel pump relay is on car

Hi there. This video is actually pretty good to show you how to self diagnose this type of problem that is common with TDI's. I would recommend watching this video first, and if this doesn't resolve your problem - I...