Q: Camshaft position sensor went out

I change it out but still want start is there anything else I need to do it turns over but want crank

3. Camshaft position sensor went out

Q: Q: Car stuck in gear

Is your car a manual or automatic transmission? Depending on which your vehicle is you could have very different problems. Your gear shift linkage could be broken, or there may be a problem with the transmission itself. Unfortunately, without more...

Q: When I press the gas pedal the vehicle misfires

The code P1128 means that the heated oxygen is swapped from the circuitry. Check the wiring on the O2 sensor and check the condition of the O2 sensor. If the sensor is working fine or you have replaced the sensor...

Q: Q: alternator

The bearings in the alternator will probably become noisy prior to the electrical components going bad. So, if you value quietude, there may be an advantage to installing a new alternator prior to "complete" failure of the part. Apart from...