Q: Camshaft position sensor went out

I change it out but still want start is there anything else I need to do it turns over but want crank

3. Camshaft position sensor went out

Q: I have replaced the camshaft position sensor on my 2007 Infiniti M35 and still have the slip and vdc lights on.

If the Check Engine Light was on with codes that pointed to these sensors and the codes were not cleared after the parts were installed this may be the reason the lights are still on. The check engine light could...

Q: Rear brake squealing noise goes off when brakes applied.

Hey there. If the noise was not there before you replaced the brake pads on your 2014 Audi A4, you might want to try replacing the caliper clips and using a good quality brake lube anywhere the pads make contact...

Q: Car has low power

Hello. The most common cause of this is low fuel pressure caused by a dirty fuel filter. If that has not been replaced recently, then I would typically start with that. I would also scan the computer for codes to...