Q: Brakes keep going out replaced master cylinder but not helping?

Brakes keep giving out , replaced master cylinder , bled all brakes and still giving out I have to keep loosening bolts that connect lines to master cylnder to relieve the brake fluid and keep pumping brakes and they will work after I do that but as I drive I can feel the brakes giving out ?

A: There are two possible vehicle recalls pert...

There are two possible vehicle recalls pertaining to the issue are having. The ABS is the cause of most of the problems similar to what you are experiencing. I recommend contacting a dealer with your vehicle VIN number to see if you have active recalls.