Q: Brakes keep going out replaced master cylinder but not helping?

Brakes keep giving out , replaced master cylinder , bled all brakes and still giving out I have to keep loosening bolts that connect lines to master cylnder to relieve the brake fluid and keep pumping brakes and they will work after I do that but as I drive I can feel the brakes giving out ?

There are two possible vehicle recalls pertaining to the issue are having. The ABS is the cause of most of the problems similar to what you are experiencing. I recommend contacting a dealer with your vehicle VIN number to see if you have active recalls.