My 2010 Chevy Impala won't shift into any gear impala 201...

Q: My 2010 Chevy Impala won't shift into any gear

asked by on July 31, 2017

I just drove my car two days ago.... Got home parked my car and tried to get closer to the curb... When I tried to shift into reverse i noticed my car wasn't shifting in gears at all... So my car is not moving... My transmission fluid is good, I still have oil but I am due for an oil change.. what can be the problem?

Hello there. Usually when your car will not shift into any gear, it’s caused by a damaged shift solenoid or speed sensor. It’s also possible that an obstruction of debris exists inside the transmission hydraulic lines. To correctly diagnose this problem, it’s a good idea to have a professional mechanic complete a car is hard to shift inspection.