Was driving my h2 at 48 miles per hour when the gear got...

Q: Was driving my h2 at 48 miles per hour when the gear got knocked into reverse by accident and now my H2 will not go in reverse

asked by on November 21, 2017

Was driving the car at about 45 miles per hour when the car got accidentally shifted into reverse while driving. And then immediately the car stopped going in reverse. It still drives fine there are no check engine lights on or no warning lights on. But it will not go in reverse. Why

Hi there. Thanks for contacting us today. If you shifted into reverse while the vehicle was in forwarding motion, it’s likely that shift linkage or the reverse gear itself has been damaged. Honestly, without completing an inspection, it’s hard to give you the best repair advice - as there could be multiple possible reasons for this issue.