Q: Q: Brake line leaking

The brake line on my car has a leak in it.

3. Q: Brake line leaking

Q: My washer reservoir leaks.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The removal procedure for your vehicle will be very close to the older model that you have experience with. You may be able to swing just removing the tire and wheel well, but it...

Q: Q: Brake pedal going to floor.

I strongly recommend this car not be driven before this problem is addressed as a safety concern. If the pedal goes down to the floor it means one of two things, either air has become trapped in the sealed system...

Q: Car makes groaning noise when I turn steering wheel.

It sounds like your power steering pump may be out of power steering fluid or it is low. I would recommend having a technician from YourMechanic come out and see if the power steering is leaking somewhere or if the...