Q: Q: Brake line leaking

The brake line on my car has a leak in it.

3. Q: Brake line leaking

Q: Intermittent burning smell in the car

Hello. It sounds possible that there was some leftover fluid from a repair completed previously that is now leaking on the exhaust and causing a burning smell in your car. There could also be a very small or slow leak...

Q: I don’t know how often I should be replacing brakes

Hello, if the brakes were used to the point to where they started grinding before you took it in for repair, the backing plate might have made contact with the rotors, damaging the surface leading to replacement. Brake rotors also...

Q: Electrical system issues

You may be having wiring harness issues that would have to be isolated and traced for each problem you are having. The door locks could be a wiring or a lock actuator issue. These are probably random unrelated issues that...