Q: brake fluid getting pumped into front brakes but not rear brakes. 2007 ford f350 diesel 6.0L

The brake fluid is only being pumped into the front brakes but it isn't being pumped to the line to reach the rear brakes. The line is not obstructed by anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

To resolve this, a mechanic would apply high pressure gauges at the master cylinder output(s) for the rear lines and just work toward the wheel cylinders to find the interruption. If, for any reason, there is a good guess as to where the blockage is, say at a proportioning valve, you could start there. But, basically if you start at the master cylinder and work toward the rear of the car, you will find the blockage. Brake pressures are specified in the Factory Service Manual and, of course, you would use those published values as a reference during the tests. If you want these tests performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a brake system safety inspection - pressure testing and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. brake fluid getting pumped into front brakes but not rear brakes. 2007 ford f350 diesel 6.0L