Q: Big fan never comes on. If I run the AC, the smaller fan comes on.

Radiator fan never comes on

3. Big fan never comes on. If I run the AC, the smaller fan comes on.

Q: Traction Off sensor on

The enhanced traction control (ETC) and anti-lock brakes (ABS) are part of the same system. The control module receives inputs from the wheel speed sensors. It then uses that information to control hydraulic pressure to the brakes and control wheel...

Q: Q: Car running and idling rough

Hello. It is possible that your vehicle would need a complete tune up and/or a Check Engine Light inspection. I would have a certified mechanic scan your vehicle's computer for codes to diagnose your Check Engine Light. These codes may...

Q: I just bought a 99 Oldsmobile silhouette it was a report car. I was on my way home but as I'm driving I hear a loud whining noise.

The whining noise that you are hearing is either the alternator not working properly or the power steering pump is low on fluid. Check the power steering fluid level and see if the oil is full. Listen for the noise...