Q: Recharging a dead batter

Can you safely use a Ford Falcon 2004 Automatic car to jumpstart the dead battery of a Toyota Corolla 2004 automatic car without damaging anything.

Don’t have the Ford Falcon running when you jump the cars. You should use the Falcon battery only with the jumper cables, by not having it running will limit surge voltage that may damage the Toyota. You should have no issues jumpstarting the car this way. If your Toyota Corolla needs a new battery, consider contacting YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home and service your battery.

3. Recharging a dead batter