Noise while turning elantra steering 2001 l4-2.0l hyundai...

Q: Noise while turning

asked by on February 05, 2016

I can hear a noise coming from the front tires when I turn.

Hi there. A noise when turning can come from a number of different things. If it is a loud clicking noise then it may be a bad CV axle. If the noise is more of a rumble or vibration then it may be an evenly worn tire or even a bad hub bearing. A description of the noise would help me or a mechanic determine where the noise is coming from. I would enlist the assistance of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to inspect and repair the turning noise to ensure your safety on the road.