Q: battery light comes on about half minite after starting it

battery light comes on about half minite after starting it

3. battery light comes on about half minite after starting it

Q: Need 3 motor mounts and spark plugs and wires how much how long? 2010 Volkswagon Routan

Sent to CS motor mount replacement service (3) spark plugs replacement service (6) ignition coils replacement service (6)

Q: Electronic throttle control light and dead battery? 08 Dodge Avenger SXT

Hey there. The only way to determine if the battery could be a cause (or part of the cause) of the engine stalling is to test it. Typically, a "load test" (very standard and reliable) would be applied to the...

Q: where is the bank 2 sensor 1 located on a 2010 ford f-150

When it comes to a Ford, cylinder #1 is on the passenger side of the vehicle, so that makes the passenger side Bank 1. Bank 2 is the driver's side of the engine. Sensor 1 is the sensor in front...