Q: battery light comes on about half minite after starting it

battery light comes on about half minite after starting it

3. battery light comes on about half minite after starting it

Q: Car cuts off when put in drive, doesn't go backward - 2007 Chrysler Pacifica

Hello. A common fault with your vehicle is the torque converter clutch not releasing properly. This causes stalling when shifting to Drive or Reverse. If you need someone to come to your car, a mobile expert from YourMechanic can come...

Q: Check engine check battery leaking smoke

If it was leaking "antifreeze" or "coolant" on the freeway, that signifies a cooling system leak although it is also possible that your car is overheating (due to a cooling system problem like a stuck thermostat or an engine issue)...

Q: Brake pedal not working.

Hello! It sounds as if you had quite a harrowing drive home! Given the van is new to you, we don’t have the advantage of knowing the full service history, so I will try to cover as many options as...