Q: battery light comes on about half minite after starting it

battery light comes on about half minite after starting it

3. battery light comes on about half minite after starting it

Q: My cooling fans are not working, what should I check?

Usually if the power supplied to the fan is good (meaning the relay and the fuses), that indicates that the fan motor is broken or you have a ground issue. The best way to know for certain is to check...

Q: Car won't start, battery light on

Hi, thanks for writing in. This may be related to what is called a voltage regulator. This is a unit that monitors the charging of the battery by the alternator. When this is not working properly, this can cause the...

Q: I was going through the undercarriage wash at carswash n my f150 shut off...i could start itup right away again it showed low oil

Since the vehicle stalled it would display the low oil pressure until you started it back up. The fact that the outside temperature is so cold and the water hot it could of got into a wire connector that caused...