Q: Battery light and the rest of my dash lights on.

Battery light still on after new alternator and new battery. 30 miles into my trip to work all the dash lights come on. Abs, ESP, bas, traction control . I'm poor please help.

Hi There, These dash lights relate to your Anti-lock braking system and traction control system which are controlled by a module that receives input from the speed sensors at each of the four wheels. When the battery is replaced, sometimes this module will trigger errors and simply just needs to be reset. The other possibility may be that one of the speed sensors is faulty causing the lights to come on. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your Jeep.

3. Battery light and the rest of my dash lights on.