Q: Battery died, jumped it, wouldn't start unless gas was pressed. Once gas was released, engine died.

Left my key in the ignition partially turned for around 24 hours. We jumped the car for about 20 minutes letting it sit for a while and all that. Tried giving the car gas and it would run until the gas was released, then the car died. We just replaced both the battery and the starter within the last two months.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Battery died, jumped it, wouldn't start unless gas was pressed. Once gas was released, engine died.