Q: Had the tires rotated and now there is a slight jerkiness in the steering at low speed during turns.

The tire pressure was 6 lbs difference. I equalised that and it got better. Now it's just enough to be irritating. Fluid level is correct tires are good. Just started the next drive after the rotation. Got me stumped. Thanks for any asvice. J.Carr

A: I believe your problem is as simple as havi...

I believe your problem is as simple as having your tires re-balanced and having an alignment done on your car. I wouldn’t go too far in depth with this issue at this point because it doesn’t seem too serious at this time.

If you’d like to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can diagnose your jerking steering wheel firsthand for an accurate repair. I hope this helps and you’re able to get the issue fixed.