Q: Car screeching when driving

The car starts fine with no weird sounds. As soon as I start to drive, there is a grinding/screeching sound. As I slow down, the sound slows down as well. It started overnight and had not had any kind of sounds before. I can't see anything hanging or dragging under the car.

By your description I can assume the sound you are hearing is relative to wheel speed. If so, this could be due to brake or bearing failure. I would recommend having a trained technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or office to diagnose and repair the screeching noise.