Q: Battery charge low

The battery light is on, and the battery charge is very low. Could it be the alternator or a loose wire?

Hi. The alternator is the key part of the charging system and helps maintain the battery charge during vehicle operation. A faulty alternator is common and can cause the problem mentioned. A loose wire, blown fuse, or faulty alternator are all possible. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the electrical components and suggest an appropriate repair.

3. Battery charge low