Q: Bad fuel regulator

Can i damage my car driving it with my fuel regulator disconnected from vacuum. It's bad and run terrible hooked up and not hooked up it runs good. I'm going to replace it but I need to drive it.

You can drive it with the vacuum line off of the pressure regulator if it helps your engine run better. I thing the problem is not the regulator but a problem with clogged injectors or low fuel pressure from a bad pump or clogged fuel filter. I recommend having the pressure tested to see if the fuel pressure is low causing the running problem.