Q: All crank and no start - 1989 Jeep Wrangler

I recently replaced all that about could be replaced in the motor, including all the computers, it's getting gas, spark plugs are gapped and all in good shape. I don't know what it could be at this point.

A: Hi there. There are several things that cou...

Hi there. There are several things that could cause this and it seems like you’ve covered quite a bit. Perform a compression check and compare the readings to specifications and across the cylinders. Check all fuses/relays and replace as necessary. Check for spark at the spark plug to ensure that the coil and distributor are working. If there is no spark, then this could definitely be the cause of the no start; begin by checking for spark coming out of the coil and check from there to the spark plugs to determine the location of the fault. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. YourMechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a car does not start inspection, if you would like to have this checked at your location.