Q: Air conditioner not blowing out of vents

The air conditioner is not blowing out of the vents. Also, the airbag light comes and the cruise control is not working.

3. Air conditioner not blowing out of vents

Q: My car will start up. But died after 30 seconds. Then it won't start again unless I wait 20 to 30 mins

This may be a sign of a faulty ignition coil. Ignition coils are coated with a varnish-like insulation that becomes brittle over time after being stretched then contracted repeatedly. The insulation develops small fractures that open when heated and close...

Q: What's wrong with my variable timing solenoid?

Hi there. I can certainly understand how you were freaked out by what was said to you. However, no diagnosis is an exact diagnosis without uncovering the root cause of the failures. The variable timing solenoid could be sticking, failed,...

Q: When the hot air is turned on, the drivers side blows cold and passenger side blows hot.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. On most imports and some domestic cars, there the AC blend door distributes the air to different vents when the option is selected. This component is controlled by an electric actuator. Sometimes the fuse...