Q: Ac motor blower

Ac speed is stuck on high, have a extended warranty that covers this issue. Problem is how long can I ride with Ac on high before it damages anything else? Have a appointment with my ford dealership 5 days away.temperature is soaring 99 degrees & 106 heat index need my car

A: Running the fan on high should not cause an...

Running the fan on high should not cause any issues normally. However, in your case you may have a blower resistor that is shorted out and may overheat the wiring to the blower motor if it is run too long this way. I would say that it’s okay to continue to use it, and every few minutes of running, turn off the A/C blower if possible for a minute and then turn it back on. You can do this until you go to have it fixed.