Q: engine seized after flooding?

my car was in flood for 5days. so want to know is my engine is seized. it will work again or should i sell my car.

A: Hi there. This would be very tough to answe...

Hi there. This would be very tough to answer with limited information regarding the type of vehicle, how much water it was in, how deep the car was submerged, and many other questions. In order to determine whether or not the engine is seized, your best bet may be to have a certified professional, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the car in person and advise you on what remedies are available.