Q: Brakes locking up

When I step on my brake pedal it is hard to push. The brakes are locking into the rotors.

The brake pedal being hard to push is telling me that there is a problem with your brake booster. The booster uses engine vacuum to help you apply force to the brake pedal. When the booster is not working this will cause the brake pedal to feel harder than usual. Most times the house that connects the booster to the engine becomes disconnected out broken which causes the booster not to get any engine vacuum. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to inspect your brakes to see what is causing your brake problems.