Q: 2014 Ford Mustang V6, Driveside power seat is not going up and down

I am owning 2014 Ford Mustang, the problem is driver-side power seat is not going down (Knee side). When I push the switch I can hear some motor sound. What is problem? Can you fix it? Also, I would like install brake caliper cover, and replace wheels. I have my own caliper covers and wheels. How much the cost will be charged?

Hello. If the seat is not moving then most of the time this is caused by a failure in the seat motor. It can also be a wiring issue so it needs to be inspected first. If you need to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the seat does not work] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/power-seat-is-not-working-inspection

3. 2014 Ford Mustang V6, Driveside power seat is not going up and down