Q: 2014 Ford Focus Blower Resistor Location

2014 Ford Focus SE Flex Fuel Engine -- Blower Resistor Location

I removed the glove box but could not find the resistor location.

Have been looking online, but have not found been able to identify the information.

Makes me wonder if I need to remove more than just the glove box and even wonder if it's located on the driver side of the car.

Normally, I bring my car to the Ford dealer. However, despite buying the replacement part from the dealer, they have not been very helpful. Other than saying, it's located more to the center.

However, I am unemployed and must try to repair the car myself, as possible.

Thank you kindly in advance for your assistance.

If you have Electronic Manual Temperature Control (EMTC), the blower motor resistor block is accessed by removing the accelerator pedal. Once the pedal is removed you will see the wiring harness to the block and the single retaining screw that must be removed to replace the block. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 2014 Ford Focus Blower Resistor Location