Q: 2013 Toyota Highlander making a lot of noise from waterpump, and I'd like to know to expect in terms of repairs.

asked by on July 26, 2017

Waterpump is making a lot of noise like it might have a bad bearing. I plan on taking it in, but can I get the bearings replaced or do I need a new water pump? What is a reasonable price for replacing a water pump?

The engine has to be removed in order to replace the water pump on this engine. The labor just for the water pump is 13 hours. This does not include diagnosis or additional repairs needed like thermostat or any other repairs.