Q: 2009 ford escape fwd. I have a cluncking/knocking noise in front end during acceleration. Everything replaced besides struts.

Knocking,clunking,thumping noise coming from front end during acceleration. More throttle the louder and quicker it gets. Also doing it when going over a big dip or bump/intersection when weight is lifted off the front end. During acceleration if I let of the throttle at all it quits or quites to where it's no heard. I've replaced everything besides struts so far on this vehicle.

Your noise sounds it is either inside the transaxle or one of the CV axles are bad. You may have a broken motor or transaxle mount also causing the axles to get out of alignment causing the noise. I suggest you have the axles and motor and transaxle mounts checked by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to see if they are bad and isolate the noise to see what the exact cause is. If the problem is in the transaxle then this can be very serious and need major transmission work.

3. 2009 ford escape fwd. I have a cluncking/knocking noise in front end during acceleration. Everything replaced besides struts.