Q: Hit deer; car damaged

I ran into a deer and damaged the car. The headlamp is gone, I can't open the hood, I can't fully open the driver's side door, the tire wheel is damaged, and the tire scrapes the metal when driving over a bump.

It seems like there has been extensive damage that has taken much of the safety away from this vehicle. I would recommend consulting the services of a collision center. The twisted metal and broken parts will cause wear on the suspension and tires that can drastically shorten their life and risk your safety while driving.

3. Hit deer; car damaged