Q: Hit deer; car damaged

I ran into a deer and damaged the car. The headlamp is gone, I can't open the hood, I can't fully open the driver's side door, the tire wheel is damaged, and the tire scrapes the metal when driving over a bump.

A: It seems like there has been extensive dama...

It seems like there has been extensive damage that has taken much of the safety away from this vehicle. I would recommend consulting the services of a collision center. The twisted metal and broken parts will cause wear on the suspension and tires that can drastically shorten their life and risk your safety while driving.