Q: 2003 Honda element no air flow from vents,compressor ok

No airflow from vents,compressor good

3. 2003 Honda element no air flow from vents,compressor ok

Q: Metal to metal sound when you are at the end of braking, pads have been changed

Hey there, thank you for asking about your 2010 Honda Element. You may just be hearing the metal material that is in the brake pads. There are many different brands and qualities of brake pads and the less expensive pads...

Q: White powder

I am not sure what the white power is but suspect it was from the chemicals used to clean the engine has caused some sort of chemical reaction on the metal parts of engine. I recommend having the engine cleaned...

Q: Sporadic ticking sound from the front of the car

Hi and thanks for your question. It sounds like there could be a problem with a loose fan shroud or a loose body part to the vehicle. If the noise only occurs when driving straight and sometimes with braking, then...