Q: 2003 Honda element no air flow from vents,compressor ok

No airflow from vents,compressor good

The blower motor or blower resistor will need to be checked to see if one is bad.

3. 2003 Honda element no air flow from vents,compressor ok

Q: Key hard to turn in ignition.

There is a common problem on these cars with the immobilizer causing the car not to start. I would first have the battery tested and rule out that. If this is not the problem and you have the immobilizer light...

Q: 2005 Scion TC, 108,00 miles. My car didn't start so I had to jumpstart it. I let it idle to charge the battery and it just died.

You may have a failing voltage regulator that could be allowing the alternator to supply too much or too little amperage to the battery resulting in the battery never maintaining a consistent charge as it is designed to. The voltage...

Q: Q: car cranks but wont start

The most common cause of the engine crank no start is loss of ignition spark from the ignition system. The distributor is known to have internal shaft oil leaks that will short out the internal cam and crankshaft sensors and...