Q: I put a fuel pump in and a fuel pump relay. The relay works but there is no power to the fuel pump.

I put a new fuel pump in. And new eci relay in the relay work but no power to start fuel pump.but yesterday i put another pump in amd started. Right up then overnight i tried to start it and wont fire?

Hi there. There could be an issue with the wiring to the fuel pump between the fuel pump relay and the fuel pump. Remove the wiring to the fuel pump and check the resistance from the wiring from the relay to the fuel pump. There should be no more than 1 ohm of resistance. If there is more resistance than 1 ohm, then there is a break or corrosion in the wiring. Also, check the ground circuit and make sure that the fuel pump is getting a proper ground. If you need further assistance with your fuel pump not operating, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.