Q: 06 kia spectra loss of power at high rpms clicking noise. started few times after that just did timing belt still won't start

I drive this car very hard. car felt a little different on the way to my friends house. punched it and rims went up did not speed up. still would drive at around 3xxx rpms. got it home almost stalled. started a few times in the following day but never drove it. put it in gear when it did start and it moved a few feet seeming normal. after it did not start i did the timing belt and still won't start. timing belt needed done just hoping i did not waist my time. thank you for your time, Eithan

3. 06 kia spectra loss of power at high rpms clicking noise. started few times after that just did timing belt still won't start