while i am running my air conditioner my check gages ligh...

Q: while i am running my air conditioner my check gages light comes on and when i cut the ac off the lights go off

asked by on June 24, 2017

when i turn on my ac and run it for a lil bit my check gages light comes on what could that be

Hi there. In most cases, what you are describing is caused by an exposed electrical wire somewhere in the AC system or even perhaps the center console. This can cause warning lights or other indication lights come on occasionally when a system is in use or deactivated. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mechanic to come to your location and complete an electrical problems inspection, so they can isolate the source of this problem and recommend the right repair.