Q: I need help.

Someone gave me this trouble codes snd dont know what they mean 1 module $07e8 and 2module $073a

A: IIt looks like you have trouble codes from ...

IIt looks like you have trouble codes from an import vehicle like an Audi or Mercedes Benz. I cannot decipher these codes without more information like the year make and model of the vehicle. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out with a professional scanner and pull the codes from the vehicle to get a little more detail on what your warning light is on for.