Q: Window won't roll up on one side

The window on the passenger's side won't roll up completely, and it has a part that needs to be replaced.

A: Having as much information as possible is e...

Having as much information as possible is extremely helpful when trying to troubleshoot a window that does not roll up all the way. It appears that someone may have started to diagnose your Accord’s window, since we know a part needs to be replaced and that part may be the reason why the car’s window will not roll up. If your Honda has power windows, a tired window motor may be what is preventing the window from going up all the way. Now whether the window is manually operated or power operated, having window tracks that are gunked up or perhaps bent, may be the cause to why your Honda’s window is not rolling up to completion. In order to know exactly why your car’s window is not rolling up, I recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic to stop by and go over your Honda with you. They will have the experience to identify why the window will not roll up and will be able to assist in making the necessary repairs so your window functions the way it is suppose to.