Q: Will the steering column stop the dash from working?

My car will not did the same last week tuesday and after reading the forum I did what it said KEPT moving the steering wheel finally it started. I pushed the panic button on the key fob and put in the ignition it went off but now the panic button is just sounding i had to cut it off. I noticed before that my wheel wasn't straight it's not straight today either been driving since sunday now it's out again. Now i don't here the click noise when the key is inserted in the ignition. Can my key fob have anything to do with this.

A: If you have another key, try using that bef...

If you have another key, try using that before investing into repairs. The most likely problem is the EIS - Electronic Ignition Switch, which is common as they age. As this is a costly repair, I suggest having a professional mechanic from a foreign car shop, dealership, or YourMechanic diagnose the problem for you. To have this issue inspected by YourMechanic experts, we provide a ignition switch replacement service that will help you get back on the road.