Q: Will shocks from pre runner fit on sport?

Will shocks/struts from a 2wd pre runner fit on my 2wd sport Tacoma?

3. Will shocks from pre runner fit on sport?

Q: When do I replace my struts/shocks? They've never been replaced.

The suspension should be inspected at every regular service. You should only replace the struts and shocks if it's necessary. There is no set scheduled interval to replace them. They usually last 6 to 10 years in your case they...

Q: I hear a rattling noise in the back of my car.I was told I need rear struts not sure which parts

Hi there. I would strongly recommend having a professional mechanic accurately diagnose the issue you're having if you are going to have a private, non-Mercedes Benz certified mechanic complete these repairs. By having one of our mobile mechanics come to...

Q: Do you reccomend replacing the rear self leveling air shocks with just standard gas shocks, or stick with the self leveling?

The rear coil springs that were installed on the vehicle in the load leveling versus non load leveling models are different (I checked the GM parts catalog to confirm). Inasmuch as the spring and the shock were matched for handling...