Q: Will shocks from pre runner fit on sport?

Will shocks/struts from a 2wd pre runner fit on my 2wd sport Tacoma?

The Sport package includes a different suspension package from the factory. Assuming you are working with shocks from the same year Tacoma, these should fit your truck. The Sport model typically comes with heavier duty shocks and is usually a better quality shock. I would not recommend swapping these out for a lower grade shock. If you’d like a second opinion on this or need some help, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to you and inspect your suspension system firsthand.