Q: Q: Will not start.

I changed the engine from 97 to 99. Do I have to put the crank sensor and cam sensor from the 97 onto the 99?

3. Q: Will not start.

Q: Installing a new BCM, 2009 Pontiac G8

According to the factory repair information, a replacement BCM must be programmed using OEM equipment. It states the vehicle will not start and many other functions will not operate properly until programming has taken place. My advice is to have...

Q: Truck won't start after changing plugs and wires with a brand new battery it just clicks but every thing works

Hello, thank you for writing in. When you are dealing with this type of issue, you want to verify that the most current repair was done correctly. This means making sure the plugs were installed correctly, the wires were installed...

Q: Truck has a problem with the crankshaft

I would need more information to know the exact nature of the problem. However, if you believe you are experiencing a problem with the crankshaft, this may show itself as a harmonic vibration that becomes more pronounced when you rev...