Q: Will move in reverse but not in drive

Was driving heard strange noise. Stopped at light. Suddenly car would not drive, it would only reverse. Added about a half court of fluid to see if that would help.I switched from hear to gear to see if that would help maybe make the connection it need. Check engine light is on. It was in a few weeks ago got it checked it read something about the evap system. Days later it went off now it's on again

In this case it is unlikely that the check engine light is related to the transmission issue. If your transmission is not working and drive, it is very likely that internal damage to the transmission may have occurred. I would recommend having your transmission inspected by a qualified transmission specialist to determine if any damage has occurred.

3. Will move in reverse but not in drive