Q: Will a '99 or a '02 cabrio exhaust fit on an '01 cabrio?

the cabrio needs a cat replacement, basically everything but the front exhaust manifold.

3. Will a '99 or a '02 cabrio exhaust fit on an '01 cabrio?

Q: Engine running rough - 2001 Ford F-150

Hi there. Have the codes returned since the repair? It sounds like the valve timing control valves are sticking. The valve timing control valves control oil flow to the valve timing actuator and are a duty cycle type controller. The...

Q: I have a mazda 3 2007 and I do not know where the TCM is. It is not under the battery, so where else can be?

The transmission control module (TMC) is located directly on top of the transmission under the battery tray. If you need further assistance with replacing the TMC, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you....

Q: Gas stops flowing above 25 mph & can't accelerate

There are several possibilities that can cause an engine to fall on its face when it hits certain RPM ranges. It could be a fuel delivery issue, air issue, or an input sensor such as a crankshaft sensor or mass...